Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorbigideaguy
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2010

I get the following errors in the admin area

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/oceanbri/public_html/gallery/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.functions.php on line 362

Notice: Undefined index: JPG Support in /home/oceanbri/public_html/gallery/plog-admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 1986

and then on one of the categories in the gallery frontend i get this when viewing an image

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/oceanbri/public_html/gallery/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.functions.php on line 362

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: No ending delimiter '^' found in /home/oceanbri/public_html/gallery/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 707

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: No ending delimiter '^' found in /home/oceanbri/public_html/gallery/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 588

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: No ending delimiter '^' found in /home/oceanbri/public_html/gallery/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 1177

I read somewhere that changing out eregi() with preg_match() would fix the issues and it worked for the front end, but then changing it on line 362 caused my GD library not to work and didn't allow me to upload more pics in the admin area
    • CommentAuthorgabixSVK
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2010

omg ... just use the SEARCH. I made a post about it.

http://www.plogger.org/forum/discussion/3161/deprecated-eregi/#Item_0
    Thankful People: mmcd
    • CommentAuthormmcd
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2010

ok that solved the deprecated problem... how do i solve the undefined index JPG support issue? any advice?
    • CommentAuthormariacha
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2010

See my answer to
    http://www.plogger.org/forum/discussion/3320/deprecated-function-eregi-is-deprecated-in/#Comment_13079