Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthordchef
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2010

well i just installed Plogger on my local xamp server, d installation completed with no errors, but i once i started the app i got the following errors, i can still upload images and do anything i want to do, its just that the errors keep on displaying and messing up the page.

Not a PHP man, well not yet anyway please help.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\adehalls.com\gallery\plog-includes\lib\phpthumb\phpthumb.functions.php on line 193

Notice: Undefined index: JPG Support in C:\xampp\htdocs\adehalls.com\gallery\plog-admin\plog-admin-functions.php on line 1986
    • CommentAuthordchef
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2010

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '1.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\adehalls.com\gallery\plog-admin\plog-options.php on line 283

I also get this error as well, please HELP.

Thanks guyz
    • CommentAuthorchewbears
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2010

Search and you shall find !!!

http://www.plogger.org/forum/discussion/3161/deprecated-eregi/#Item_4