Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthordeb
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2005

Hi,

I'm doing something wrong and need some assistance.

I create a category & an album within the category. When I upload an image it shows as both the category image and in the album. I see on the demo what I want - one photo for a category and then my other photos in the individual albums within a category - just like the demo on the plogger.org site. I also wind up with multiple images. This can't be that hard I'm sure, but it is for me! LOL

Thanks for any and all help.

Deb
    •  
      CommentAuthormike
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2005

If I'm correctly interpreting your question, you want to have different thumbnails for your albums?

In the manage tab, if you click the "edit" button next to an album, you can choose the thumbnail from a dropdown menu. If you only have one picture in your album, the thumbnail is automatically going to be the same for representing the collection and the album within it.
    • CommentAuthordeb
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2005

Thank you, this looks like it did the trick =)

Deb
    • CommentAuthordeb

Ok - now ... I want one image for the category which I now know how to do via your help. However, I do *not* want that image to show up in the album. When I delete it from the album it deletes it totally and I no longer have a category image. Is there a way to use a photo as a category image but not have it show up in the album?

Thanks,
    Deb
    • CommentAuthordeb

I got the one image for the category and one image for the album figured out. All I need help with now is the not having the category image show up within the album photos. Thanks!

Deb