Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthor_Eric_
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2008 edited

I've almost completed the Dutch translation file for Plogger. There's one thing I'm not sure about though: what's the best way to place the <em></em> tags in, for instance, the tab titles? Because of the translation, some of the letters change if I just keep the <em></em> where they are in the original strings and in some cases this means the same letter is underlined in different titles. Is this a problem? Are the underlines even functional (as shortcut keys or something)?
    Hi Eric,

I cannot really answer your question but best way is to select those letters that are most obvious or just remove the tags. However, I don't know if the shortcuts are hard coded.

BTW, when you have finished I'm certainly interested in your translation.
    •  
      CommentAuthor_Eric_
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2008 edited

Here's what I have at the moment. I've removed the underlines for now to avoid confusion.

The translation is complete, but there are probably still some details that can be improved. Please let me know if you have any comments.

<a href="http://xs4all.nl/~epedel/Plogger_nl.zip">Plogger_nl.zip</a>
    Looks good. I will play with it some more and let you know if there are problems.
    • CommentAuthorvbd
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2008

possible on the Russian translate Plogger
    and which on do I have to set the settings in de admin? the nl.po or the nl.mo?

Groetjes,

Yvonne