Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorKristyKay
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2008

I'm trying to install plogger and have run into an error during installation:

-------------------------------------
    Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in /hermes/bosweb/web174/b1748/ipw.heatherharrisart/public_html/ppj/plogger3/plog-load_config.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in /hermes/bosweb/web174/b1748/ipw.heatherharrisart/public_html/ppj/plogger3/plog-load_config.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/bosweb/web174/b1748/ipw.heatherharrisart/public_html/ppj/plogger3/plog-load_config.php:36) in /hermes/bosweb/web174/b1748/ipw.heatherharrisart/public_html/ppj/plogger3/_install.php on line 27
    -------------------------------------

Can someone help?
    •  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2008

Hi Kristy -

There are several threads here in the forum regarding this issue. I'm assuming you downloaded the Beta 3.0 package from the main website, and were trying to install Plogger using those files.

I'm going to recommend downloading revision 549 from the SVN repository and and try installing Plogger again. Let me know if this takes care of the error for you.
    • CommentAuthorKristyKay
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2008

Is revision 549 part of version 3 or is it version 2?

I normally prefer to download non-beta versions of software but it didn't see it as an option. I'll give revision 549 a try - thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell

Revision 549 is version 3 with several bug fixes applied. It should be fairly stable for you to use. Let me know if you have any more issues.
    • CommentAuthorKristyKay

I was able to to install Revision 549....now comes the fun part....playing!! :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell

Glad you got it up and working. Have fun! :)