Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorarefsum
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2008 edited

Hi,

I am testing out plogger (embedded) and latest SVN version and kept getting errors like this:

<code>[13-Sep-2008 08:07:34] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in C:\Apache Software Foundation\www\AlDahna\plogger\plog-content\themes\air\comments.php on line 22</code>

Same goes for the other themes. These errors are caused buy using "<?" rather than the full "<?php"

I also believe there is a missing "</div>" there somewhere (or caused by a similar problem), as the page which displays a large picture doesn't complete properly, but I haven't identified where it is yet.

Other than that I really like it.

Regards

Alf
    •  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2008

Hi Alf -

Thanks for letting us know about the php short tags - we'll get those fixed right away in all 3 themes.

With regard to the missing "< /div >" tag, check the code in the page you've embedded Plogger into. I do know that all 3 of the themes validate when displaying the gallery on their own. You might try running your page through the validator to see what errors pop up.
    • CommentAuthorarefsum
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2008

The </div> problem was fixed when i fixed the short tag issue.

Alf