Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorbmoorjani
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2008

Hi,
    I just uploaded your program and based on what i had read ont his forum i was able to change th elogin password and am able to enter the admin pages

however this is where my problem is:
    after signing in, i added a photo file and created a new album (I am not able to change the collection from the plogger test collection) and when i click upload the page automatically goes back to the plogger signin page,

anytime i attempt to click on the navigation bar, such as upload, import or manage it does the same thing and resets itself to the login page

my site is hosted by ipowerweb
    the site is http://www.uermmarvadc.org

any help would be much appreciated

thanks

bob
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2008

bob,

It seems like your session save path is not set up correctly for your webhost. You can use this post to try and set it manually in the script code or you can contact your host about setting your session.save_path variable in your php.ini.
    • CommentAuthorbmoorjani
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2008

thanks for your response
    i tried all the suggestions and i still ahve the same problem

i also called my hosting company and they refused to help me with the session.save_path php.ini file
    This is what is stated in my php.ini file regarding the session.save path (session.save_path = /var/php_sessions), i don't know what this needs to be changed to

my web root is session_save_path("home/users/web/b1593/ipw.********/public_html/cgi-bin/tmp"); I added this above the session_start like you recommended but still the same problem

i would really appreciate any help

thanks

bob
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2008

Posted By: bmoorjanimy web root is session_save_path("home/users/web/b1593/ipw.********/public_html/cgi-bin/tmp"); I added this above the session_start like you recommended but still the same problem
    Did you do this for both 'admin/index.php' AND for 'plog-globals.php'? I looked it up at ipowerweb and it says that the cgi-bin/tmp location is where you should put it. Can you email me those two files if you can't get it to work after double checking? I'll take a look at them for you.
    • CommentAuthorbmoorjani

Hi

Yes i did add this in both files
    Can you give me your email address so i can send the files to you

thanks in advance for your help
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck

sidtheduck splat gmail dot com
    • CommentAuthorbmoorjani