Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorreal_ale
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2009

i get these errors

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in /www/freehost10.com/r/e/a/realale/htdocs/ploggerb3/plog-load_config.php on line 36

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 21805 is not allowed to access /www/freehost10.com/r/e/a/realale/htdocs/ploggerb3/images/isles_of_scilly owned by uid 2001 in /www/freehost10.com/r/e/a/realale/htdocs/ploggerb3/admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 880
    Notice: Undefined variable: path in /www/freehost10.com/r/e/a/realale/htdocs/ploggerb3/admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 518

Notice: Undefined variable: output in /www/freehost10.com/r/e/a/realale/htdocs/ploggerb3/admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 1313
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2009

real_ale,

Your server has safe_mode enabled which Plogger beta3 does not work with. However, we have solved the safe_mode issue in the current codebase in SVN. It is quite stable but may have some slight bugs left in it (we're still doing final testing prior to the next release). You can download it here and test it out if you like.
    • CommentAuthorreal_ale
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2009

and where do i install this folder
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2009

Install the items as if the 'trunk/' folder = your Plogger installation folder (it will save over old files on your server). Then run 'plog-admin/_upgrade.php' and it should work for you.

If not, delete all the previous installation of Plogger, drop all the tables in your sql database (or delete and re-create the database), and run 'plog-admin/_install.php'
    Cannot find the Plogger plog-content/images/ directory along the path /snaps.freetzi.com/plogger/ploggerb3/. Please check your FTP path to Plogger base folder (from FTP login):

I am getting the above error when I try to upgrade plogger why is it so can any one tell me what should I fill in the space 'FTP Path to Plogger Base Folder (from FTP login):' I filled it as my host path/directory in which plogger is stored.
    please help me.
    Thanks
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2009

sariga,

The path you need to enter is the path from where that FTP username logs into the server.

For example, you could set up an FTP account that is only allowed directly in the Plogger folder (which is what I would recommend if you are able to set up FTP accounts so the script is limited to the Plogger files only and not the rest of your server so the potential to mess with anything other than Plogger is minimized). In this case, your FTP Path to Plogger would be left blank.

In your example, if you login with that FTP account and then you have to navigate to the "snaps.freetzi.com" directory, then the "plogger" subdirectory, then the "ploggerb3" sub-subdirectory, then that is your path. However, if when you login, you are already within the "sariga.freetzi.com" directory, then your path would only be "plogger/ploggerb3/".

Does that make sense? You need to fill in the path that you would take if you logged in via FTP using those credentials. Hope that helps. I may try to expand the FTP functions to try to automatically detect your installation along a subdirectory of the login, but it will take some time as there are other code changes that need to be worked out as well.
    Thankful People: sarigamanakodam
    Thanks Sid you r simply great