Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthor[RTG]Rb
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2005

So first off, i've checked out some other sites using plogger and I really feel this is perfect for what im looking for.

BUT! I need help with a few things.

http://www.blizzside.net/recontg/

Is a groups site that im currently working on, if you click on gallery, you'll see that, the first page is fine width wise, if you click on the Starcraft Screens Collection, the page goes out of whack and the width is back to normal. I thought in the intregration part, where I put the require codes in gall.php, I put it in a table and set the width to 100%, but that didnt work, basically im just trying to make the gallery.php page in a table set to 100% so it works fine with the size of the iFrame. I hope this isn't confusing, I think I confused myself typing it, so anything you need a little more explaination to, please ask.

2nd, when you click the image to the full size, is it possible to make the image pop up in a new window?
    • CommentAuthorddejong
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2005

First, I would suggest getting rid of the iframe, but it's a best practices argument, not really a functional one. If you can get it working, you don't have anyone else to appease, so if you're happy with it, that's fine. What is happening is there is a table in that iframe demanding 775px (guess) width, so that even though the 100% wide table is widening to 100%, it's then widening further still (with overflow:auto) to fill the iframe with a scrollbar. Solution? Well, the hard answer is you could strip the tables out and have the floats align themselves, making everything more beautiful. The easy answer, just find the table with the fixed width and remove it. Not sure what this will squashing do to the table structure, which is the reason for the hard solution. However, I'll be (hopefully) touching up mike's tableless layout for Beta 3.

Second, demand an answer from Jack. He's already done it.

Regards,
    Derek
    • CommentAuthor[RTG]Rb
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2005

Ah, well thank you for your suggestion, the only other way that I know of is SSI's, I found a script that expands your iframe height dynamicly to adjust to the page within the frame, but I haven't tested it out yet. Im more into graphic design and simple ole HTML, also... I fixed the problem, instead of putting the include gallery ina table, I put it in <div style="margin: auto; width: 100%;">
    <?php the_gallery(); ?>
    </div>

Works great, except for the background in IE, onto that =D