Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorheenke
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2009

Hi guys. Im using default theme, and i wonder if its possible to change the picture preview like this guy have done: http://www.festivalstickerart.com/cropredy-festival-2007/?nggpage=3 (i dont think he is using plogger)
    When i press a thumbnail i want it to op up the new nice looking window and make everything else grey. And if possible add a litle comment in there, like he have done on acouple of pictures. (not necessery)

So if you guys have any idea nad tips how to do this, what to use? Do i need to use javascript and so on? Im not that good at coding froms cratch, but i can edit, so if there is something allready made online or something i would be happy.

Thanks
    Henrik
    • CommentAuthorheenke
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2009

been playing around some and i think i need to edit in the album.php in default theme, on line 23. Maybe remove <?php echo plogger_get_picture_url(); ?> and add some kind of a javascript and in that javascript i need to add <?php echo plogger_get_picture_url(); ?> so it knows wich picture to open? right? =) im stuck now :(
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2009 edited

heenke,

That page uses Thickbox (by codylindy based on jQuery) to show the images. All you have to do is follow the link I provided and installed Thickbox within your theme. For basic functionality, you should just need to add the javascripts and css to the head.php in your theme folder and then add a class="thickbox" to the link to the full image.
    • CommentAuthorheenke
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2009 edited

Found lightbox2+ploggerbeta 3. on a page. it looks very nice. too bad its the first beta 3 release, alot of changes in the code on the later builds. Maybe someone is working with a lightbox2 for the newer bete 3 release? :)