Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorDualworks
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2009

I installed Plogger properly. Worked perfect for about a year. Now im getting a error if i wanna upload new pictures.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/allanbon/domains/allanbons.com/public_html/images/kicking_the_house_down/kicking_the_house_down/fotolia_6250333_xs[1].jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/allanbon/domains/allanbons.com/public_html/admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 88

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpxANNHi' to '/home/allanbon/domains/allanbons.com/public_html/images/kicking_the_house_down/kicking_the_house_down/fotolia_6250333_xs[1].jpg' in /home/allanbon/domains/allanbons.com/public_html/admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 88

Its not because there is no more space on the server.

Can someone help me with this error!?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2009

Dualworks,

Check with your webhost. It may be they upgraded their PHP installation and now you don't have permissions to move uploaded files from the 'tmp/' directory. They will need to alter this on the server side or you cannot get any uploaded file to work in any script.