Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Initially ive downloaded the plogger beta 3 version i uploaded to server and installed it then it returned the session error, but when i visited the gallery it was working fine ....looking at your forum i started editing the script to show random images, watermark images ..everything was working fine...

Today i tried to edit the script for removing the collection level... it returned error even when i undo the changes made to script..it was still returning errors....

so ive deleted the installed gallery and freshly tried to install in new directory(ploggerb3 version)
    when i upload and navigate to _install.php and fill the sql db details after clicking on proceed

It says click here to download the config file and reupload to same directory.... but whn i click on that link it again takes me to _install.php page
    and if i click on proceed without clicking config file download link... it just refreshes that page ..nothing happens.....

i get this message
    <blockquote>Setup is now complete

Your username is and your password is ``</blockquote>

i see these errors on the _install.php page

<blockquote>Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0</blockquote>

after looking at the forum http://www.plogger.org/forum/discussion/2645/setup-is-now-complete-your-username-is-and-your-password-is-/#Item_9

i downloaded the svn596 version and tried to install on another domain in a new directory ...but the same old story repeats

i even tried editing the Plog-config.php file manually with sql details.... but noresult ...i get again

<blockquote>Please run _install.php to set up Plogger. If you are upgrading from a previous version, please run _upgrade.php.

Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0</blockquote>

Ive tried ploggerb3,svn596 in different directories..with different sql db's on different domains too(addon domains)

Im totally screwed up.... but i liked plogger features...so i want to install plogger ...hope ul help me....
    its working fine on local host..... im using linux hosting...wat might be the problem??
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2009

harsha2kiran,

The error messages seem to be saying that you have run out of disk space on your server to save session data. I would check with your webhost to see if there is an issue with the server clearing out old session data (otherwise it just builds up if there is no housekeeping). If I can ask, who is your host?
    im hosting at www.lacehost.com

but my cpanel indicates still 700mb of free space(out of total 1gb space)
    will try installing on another hosting account.....

leaving the error's...... when i fill the DB details and click on proceed it shows to download n upload the plog-config.php file but when i click on that link its again taking me to DB details filling page....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2009

Yes, you would still have space on your hosting area. However, session variables are usually stored in a folder above your root directory, so it's the server's domain space (not your own personal space). It may have different space limitations put on it as well.