Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I seem to be getting oodles of errors now when Plogger (the most recent version from CVS) is on a machine with PHP 5.3

Check gallery.nathanr.ca to see what I mean. I get the following errors that I don't know how to fix:

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /var/www/gallery-nathanr-ca/htdocs/plog-includes/plog-functions.php on line 1990

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /var/www/gallery-nathanr-ca/htdocs/plog-includes/plog-functions.php on line 2799

and when i try to log in the admin interface, I get even more:
    Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /var/www/gallery-nathanr-ca/htdocs/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.functions.php on line 362

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /var/www/gallery-nathanr-ca/htdocs/plog-admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 1133

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/gallery-nathanr-ca/htdocs/plog-admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 1961

Notice: Undefined index: JPG Support in /var/www/gallery-nathanr-ca/htdocs/plog-admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 1977

I'd be grateful for any suggestions, thank you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2009

Thanks for catching that, nathanrdotca, and for providing the fix, nich,

I've updated my local copy and will commit it back to the SVN trunk.
    Hi and thanks for this info, I also migrated and had a similar issue but was not with the

num_albums = mysql_result($numresult, 'num_albums');

but in other places for example in plog-feedback.php line 129 which i changed accordingly.

mysql_result($mod_result, 0, "in_moderation");

So again Many thanks for posting your solutions. You saved me BIG time.

Ross Matthews