Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorbwhughes
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2010 edited

Hello,

I've just discovered Plogger. I am looking for a SIMPLE (to install, to administer, to look at) photo gallery for my website, and this looks promising. But I would also like visitors to my website to be able to upload their own photos.

I did a search on the Forum for "user upload" and discovered several threads about this that go back several years. Seems that some users of Plogger have created their own solutions for adding this functionality. I'm wondering two things:

• Are there any plans to officially add this feature to Plogger soon?

• If not, what are the best and latest solutions that people have been able to implement, and are you willing to share your solution and possibly support someone who knows a bit, but not a lot, about programming and server configuration, etc.?

Thank you!
    • CommentAuthorradioz
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2010

Hi!

I'd like this too! I added Plogger with a painful form for users to submit pictures manually. It would be good to have the ability to approve user submitted pictures before they are posted, of course.

Thanks!

Jon Hall
    http://www.vintageradio.com/gallery
    • CommentAuthortaserman
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2012

Yes all the spam photos you get can be a pain.