Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorxfred
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2010

Hi, my website is a black theme, is there a way to change the default to a black theme? i know there are 2 other themes but they are not black themed either. any ideas?
    • CommentAuthorxfred
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2010

am i correct in saying that admin.css contains all the colors of the site, but is a different file for view, if so which file? if so then i could make a black theme, more then happy to upload when completed. Thanks for a great script!
    • CommentAuthorchewbears
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2010

dunno what verison you are using but if you are in RC 1.0 then go to plog-content -> themes make a new directory called Black. Copy the default theme to this directory. Do to the meta.php and edit the info to be your own theme. Then modify the gallery.css, header, head, footer, picture, collection, album to be your theme. Get fire fox and firebug if you want to see where the default elements are so that you can easily navigate and make changes. Its very simple if you can google search and read.