Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormissodessa
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2010 edited

What are some of the way you guys intergrate your plogger gallery with wordpress. i tried the plugin plogger press it did not work for me at all. I also tried this guide on how to intergrate it by make a seperate index.php file with pieces of wordpress codes in (can be found here: http://livingos.com/2007/02/26/integrating-plogger-into-wordpress/)

which also DID NOT work for me...

Finally I decided to make a custom page teplate that would fit into my wordpress. i pretty much to the page.php that already came with my template and edited it and where the main content went I called ploggers index.php with an iframe to put it ont he page.

It works however you then have the issues of the scrollbars when certain pages in the gallery have more content then you have room for on your blog.

I was wondering if anyone could help me fix this already existing code or if anyone has a batter option to get the gallery intergrated with wordpress...

you can see the test gallery I have here

http://www.kertasyofyou.com/home/?page_id=9

you'll notice when you click on the images and view them full size or go to leave a comment the date on the right side of the picture is cut off.
    Im not sure how to force the plogger gallery to FIT into that already existing space.
    • CommentAuthorchewbears
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2010

If you look your style (css) hierarchy holds the main container based on what wordpress allows you. I think this stems from your iframe only being 600px. This forces everything thing in the main container to be stuck in that space so the date is falling of the page. If you want elements to fit just change your css so that they are moved left or right.

What plogger wants to do is generate the main container space based on your gallery as it changes size. You are forcing it to be a size, so of course elements will fall off.

Get firebug installed on mozilla so you can few how your style effects the page. Its much simpler then guessing.