Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorvallius
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2006 edited

Hi all,
    I have tried to integrate plogger into a page with a table. I follow the instructions and add the required lines at beginning of page, in head section, and the table cell where I want my photo gallery to appear. And it does!

However, when I enter an album, the gallery jumps out of its old container (the table cell) and opens up as a separate page.

How do I keep Plogger in its container when entering an album?

Best Regards, Vallius
    • CommentAuthorddejong
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2006

Can you provide a URL? Everything should stay within index.php, so we'll need to see it to get a better idea.

Cheers,
    Derek
    • CommentAuthorvallius
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2006 edited

Hi again, and sorry for not replying earlier.
    It seems as I have got everything working well now. My problem with plogger flowing out of its container was solved when I named my main page (the one holding the gallery) index.php. Ealier I had it as index_test.php and it gave me the problems.
    Actually I started from scratch with the template index.php and gradually added content to it, including a table with one cell working as a container, and it turned out to be a good tutorial for me.

As of now I am satisfied with the solution but I will get back if I need to integrate plogger into a page with another name.

Thank you all.

/Vallius