Plogger Support Forum - parse error Thu, 28 Mar 2024 22:41:57 +0000 http://www.plogger.org/forum/ Lussumo Vanilla 1.1.10 parse error http://www.plogger.org/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=3544&Focus=13701#Comment_13701 http://www.plogger.org/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=3544&Focus=13701#Comment_13701 Sat, 26 Mar 2011 21:11:37 +0000 RCVF
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home3/greenble/public_html/rockycreekvalley/photos/plog-config.php on line 1
Below is the code, I removed the user name & pw.

<?php/* You can manually modify this file before installing (renaming this file to plog-config.php before * installation) or you can let Plogger generate the file automatically by running the installation script * (run plog-admin/_install.php in your browser). * If you want to change the database connection information, you may also edit this file manually * after Plogger has been installed. *//* MySQL hostname */define('PLOGGER_DB_HOST', 'localhost');/* MySQL database username */define('PLOGGER_DB_USER', 'greenble_xxxxx');/* MySQL database password */define('PLOGGER_DB_PW', 'xxxxxx');/* The name of the database for Plogger */define('PLOGGER_DB_NAME', 'greenble_photos');/* Define the Plogger database table prefix. You can have multiple installations in one database if you give * each a unique prefix. Only numbers, letters, and underscores are permitted (i.e., plogger_). */define('PLOGGER_TABLE_PREFIX', 'plogger_');/* Define the Plogger directory permissions. Change permissions if you are having issues with images or * sub-directories being saved, moved, or deleted from the Plogger-created directories (i.e. Collections * or Albums) */define('PLOGGER_CHMOD_DIR', 0755);/* Define the Plogger file permissions. Change permissions if you are having issues with viewing, * deleting, or moving images within Plogger (i.e. Pictures) */define('PLOGGER_CHMOD_FILE', 0644);/* Is Plogger embedded in another program, like WordPress? * 1/0 (True/False) if set will overrule automatic check */define('PLOGGER_EMBEDDED', '');/* Define a directory path to save session variables if you are having trouble logging in or Plogger is * telling you that you have session.save_path issues and/or if your server php.ini setup has a * blank session.save_path php.ini variable */define('PLOGGER_SESSION_SAVE_PATH', '');/* Plogger localized language, defaults to English. Change this to localize Plogger. * A corresponding MO file for the chosen language must be installed in /plog-content/translations/. * For example, upload de.mo to /plog-content/translations/ and set PLOGGER_LOCALE to 'de' to * enable German language support. * Example language codes: da, de, et, fr, pl, ro, tr, en-CA (for Canadian English) */define('PLOGGER_LOCALE', '');/* Turn on debug mode if trying to troubleshoot issues. * 1/0 (True/False) if set will display debug messages at bottom of gallery and admin pages * Do not leave this running if gallery is functioning properly. */define('PLOGGER_DEBUG', '');?>

Plogger generated the page I don't see the error, thanks if you can help
Gary]]>