Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorfjordside
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2011 edited

Hi,
    Im having problems with plog-thumb.php after upgrading from 3 beta to rc1.

now plog-thumb.php returns this:

Warning: require(D:\!data\!projects\_wpsites\ajkn\plogger/plog-include/plog-functions.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\!data\!projects\_wpsites\ajkn\plogger\plog-thumb.php on line 7

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'D:\!data\!projects\_wpsites\ajkn\plogger/plog-include/plog-functions.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in D:\!data\!projects\_wpsites\ajkn\plogger\plog-thumb.php on line 7

OK i thourght; a typo in the file so i corrected the path to plog-functions (added the "s" on plog-include)

Only to get this error:

Warning: mysql_error() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in D:\!data\!projects\_wpsites\ajkn\plogger\plog-includes\plog-functions.php on line 551

SELECT `path`, `id` FROM `plogger_pictures` WHERE `id`=385

In file: /ajkn/plogger/plog-thumb.php

On line: 23

And now i dont know what to do - anything that might shed some light on this is much appreciated - thanks.

Btw. this is all run on a local Xampp-stack, but the problem was originally caught on my webhotel.
    Btw2. i upgraded according to the guide shown next to the downloadlink :-)
    • CommentAuthorfjordside
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2011

*bump* is the plog-thumb.php deprecated or am i the only ploggeruser to actually use this file :-)

Again, any input is appreciated - thanks