Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorixnay
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2013

I have a well established Plogger site but I need to upgrade my server from PHP 5.2 to latest version for security reasons on some ecommerce sites I run. I thought that there may be problems so I have tried to install Plogger on one of my other servers that already is running latest PHP and I am getting errors:

string(184) "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8' at line 6" string(184) "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8' at line 8" string(226) "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(14) NOT NULL, `date_submitted` timestamp(14) NOT NULL, `EXIF_date_taken` varc' at line 7" string(185) "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8' at line 12" string(185) "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8' at line 29" string(184) "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8' at line 6"

This is well beyond me! Anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks

ps if I cannot get it to work, is there anything else out there like Plogger that is more modern?
    hi ixnay, try this fix which worked for me:

http://www.plogger.org/forum/discussion/3880/my-fix-for-install-failure-with-installfunctionsphp-on-line-511/#Item_1
    Thankful People: ixnay
    • CommentAuthorixnay
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2013

Hi, thanks very much! That has worked for my new test installation. Do you reckon there is a way to apply that fix to an existing installation?
    Much appreciated.