Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I try instal teh script but when i try o run the install.php it dosenĀ“t work. i try to display the index page and apears an error message: "Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/dos22co/public_html/fotoclick/plog-config.php on line 4"

I cheked but is the line to deffined the host this is my config:

<?php
    // this is the file used to connect to your database.
    // you must change these values in order to run the gallery.
    define("PLOGGER_DB_HOST"localhost"");
    define("PLOGGER_DB_USER"dos_album"");
    define("PLOGGER_DB_PW"secret"");
    define("PLOGGER_DB_NAME"dos_album"");
    ?>

what's the problem? any body can help me please??? tnx.... have a nice day
    •  
      CommentAuthorBen
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2005 edited

(more likely) You need to change your file to look more like this..

<?php
    // this is the file used to connect to your database.
    // you must change these values in order to run the gallery.
    define("PLOGGER_DB_HOST","localhost");
    define("PLOGGER_DB_USER","dos_album");
    define("PLOGGER_DB_PW","secret");
    define("PLOGGER_DB_NAME","dos_album");
    ?>

You seem to have deleted the comma and the put the other quote in the wrong place.

(maybe) Well you need to put your mysql database server, I doubt it is localhost unless you are running the server from your own computer. Thats my guess, your host should have the address to the database server.

(you could) Or you could just redownload and replace the plog-config.php file and then run the installer script again.

blah i hope that helps...
    Tnx verry much, but I still have a problems with the script, now display a new error, its say: "Could not run query SELECT * FROM plogger_config WHERE 1.Table 'dos22co_album.plogger_config' doesn't exist"...

Can you help me please??? tnx....
    •  
      CommentAuthorBen
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2005

Hi again,

well since you have corrected your host problem I bet the installer script didn't populate your mysql database, you might have to just run the installer script again, since your error seems to be connecting but not finding anything.