Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorhahmed
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2005

how do u rename the main "collections" title to Photo Gallery, or something else?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBen
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2005 edited

Hi I just wanted to say that thanks for reminding me that I wanted to change this as well. :)

In your gallery.php file in the function named "function generate_breadcrumb" should be around line 697 (all line numbers assume an unmoded gallery.php file) the following lines are where the "Collections" name can be changed to whatever you like. (for me I named mine Gallery on my site)

Line 706, 726, 729, 753, 761 all have the 'Collections' and a '</a>' which can be replaced. If you have a text program that will search you can just search for (no quotes) "Collections</a>" and find most of the ones that need to be changed. The last one has no link so it is just "<b>Collections</b>".

Hope that helps, happy modding :)

Thanks again!
    Thankful People: jordan
    •  
      CommentAuthorgangavalli
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2005

Intresting point pulled. I am sure this would help lots of other people using plogger to rename "collections" to their gallery name or something.