Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorsupert
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2005

I just wanted to let you know that I really like this gallery. It's slick and easy to use...I use Mambo as my CMS. Would there be a way of setting up this great image gallery to a component? Meaning registered users from my domain can automatically submit images on their own?

I did try to work around over the weekend and tested the code and it works fine at my end. However, I would like it to be a more structure and integrated part of my website.

Can this be done..? Galleries used in Mambo are: Zoom Gallery and Gallery Menalto.

I wouldn't mind paying for such a feature.

Keep up the good work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgangavalli

I think its too early to push plogger for all CMS systems.
    But i am sure, one day it will be there.
    If there are good donations and contributions, I am sure anything can be achieved. let mike respond on this.
    •  
      CommentAuthormike

No experience with Mambo whatsoever. Sorry :/ As for allowing registered users of your domain submit there own images, we are possibly working on a multi-user system for the next release.
    • CommentAuthorsupert

Thanks guys...

I will try in the mean time to (integrate)wrapp the gallery into my Mambo pages. If I encounter any issues, I wil let you know.
    • CommentAuthorsyaman
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2005

I see a very nice integration of Plogger into a Joomla/Mambo installation here

http://www.maudforget.net/web/index.php

Might anyone be able to share on how exactly this can be achieved? I only need to get it integrated aesthetically - user tables integration isn't important to me. Thanks!
    I haven't figured it out yet myself - but you can check it by connecting to the top menu at http://www.AainaA.com/

I've tried using wrapper, but it looks kinda yucky... unless I can change the width to something less than 740px and yet not screw with the plogger layout itself.

If anyone is integrating this with Joomla, please advise.

Thanks,

AA
    I've actually used the wrapper function within Joomla CMS to integrate plogger. If anyone knows of a component for plogger, I'd appreciate it

Thank you

PS: I love Plogger, btw!
    • CommentAuthorrenewest
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2006

Hi,
    I tried to integrate plogger using the staticXT component
    www.joomlaXT.com
    but unfortunately it did not produce any pictures at all. Wrapper is still the only workable option that I know.
    If you use a template that has flexible width you should be ok.
    • CommentAuthorddejong
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2006

I think when Joomla 1.1 comes out, I'll write the install files for it. But because 1.1 is a huge step for 3PD's, it will have to wait.

Cheers,
    Derek