Due to an infinite number of web server configurations, we cannot guarantee that Plogger will work perfectly on your setup.
If you run into any issues during installation, please post them in our support forum and we'll do our best to help you get them resolved. Post as much detail as possible, including any error messages you receive.
Follow these steps to get started.
- Unzip the files to a local folder on your computer.
- Upload the files via FTP to a folder on your website.
- Create a MySQL database and user from your web hosting control panel
- Open your web browser and run the installation script located at:
- Log in to your gallery admin and begin configuring your gallery and uploading your images.
That's all there is to it!