Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorruizit0
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2005 edited

hi all..
    first of all.. great script!! five stars * * * * *
    i have a problem :(
    my website has this structure
    EX:
    ...............................................................................................................................................
    <table width="450" height="450" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <tr>
    <td width="150" valign="top"><p><a href="index.php">homepage</a></p>
    <p><a href="?id=2">plogger gallery</a></p>
    <p><a href="?id=3">contacts</a></p></td>
    <td width="300" align="center" valign="top">
    <?
    if ($_GET["id"] == 2) {
    include ('ploggergalery.php');
    }
    else if ($_GET["id"] == 3) {
    include ('contacts.php');
    }
    else {
    include ('home_page.php');
    }
    ?>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    ..........................................................................................................................

i have 2 tables . .
    in the first table i have the links (<a href="?id=2">plogger gallery</a></p>)
    in the second table i have the php include code. .
    when you click a link in the first table .. . the php code includes an external php file to the second table. .
    my question is. .. how i call the gallery to inside the second table like i do with other external php files ?
    i tryed diferente ways but i dont get it :(
    can annyone help me please ?
    sorry my english
    thanks
    • CommentAuthorruizit0
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2005

hum ... i see . ..no one knows ?
    plogger helpers ?
    plz :
    •  
      CommentAuthormike
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2005

This is really confusing.. why can't you just link your "plogger gallery" link to http://www.yoursite.com/your_plogger_directory/. You can edit the index.php file within the plogger directory to look however you want...
    • CommentAuthorruizit0
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2005

because i have a flash banner with some animations. . and if i do diferent links .. when i switch to gallery link the flash animation in the banner restarts : ...
    with this ... the index is always the same .. just keeps including content to the table. .
    i can do it with frames . . with a top frame to the flash and a body frame to the contents .. but isnt so perfect like first option :(
    ok... thanks anyway