Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Greetings,
    Having problems with posting comments. Below is the basic scenario.

- In a picture, I fill out the comments section and click on the button "Post Comment".

- Everything seems to process fine, but I am taken to a blank screen with the following error messages:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cust1/user1353729/html/gallery/plog-globals.php:2) in /home/cust1/user1353729/html/gallery/plog-globals.php on line 7

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/cust1/user1353729/html/gallery/plog-globals.php:2) in /home/cust1/user1353729/html/gallery/plog-globals.php on line 7

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cust1/user1353729/html/gallery/plog-globals.php:2) in /home/cust1/user1353729/html/gallery/plog-load_config.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined index: errors in /home/cust1/user1353729/html/gallery/plog-comment.php on line 42

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cust1/user1353729/html/gallery/plog-globals.php:2) in /home/cust1/user1353729/html/gallery/plog-comment.php on line 46
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

The comment is recorded but I am not taken back to the picture. The screen is just blank. From the OpenSourceCMS demo, I know I should be taken back to the picture after posting the comment.

In the end, the comment gets recorded.

All help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorAlly
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2007

I'm also getting this but when I'm adding comments while doing a mass import using the import tab with beta 3

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/.../admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 969

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.../admin/plog-admin-functions.php:969) in /home/.../admin/plog-options.php on line 120

(full path change to ... in order to now show our full domain)
    •  
      CommentAuthormike
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2007

It looks like your PHP installation is set to spit out warnings, which is messing up the page redirection (plogger tries to send headers to the browser, but if the warning are spit out it doesn't work).

Try changing the error reporting level, add this to plog-load_config.php (at the top)

error_reporting(E_NONE);