Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorpuk
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2005

Hey guys, in the admin you can select the width, but not the height, this makes life a lot easier for fitting plogger within my css site, but when there is a tall pic it screws it all up, has anyone come up with a way to set a height attribute as well as the width, so the larger thumbs are either x wide or if not y height limited? or is this going to be within the next release?

cheers
    •  
      CommentAuthormike

If you uncheck use square thumbnails and save it, "thumbnail width" changes to "thumbnail height". The heights have to be the same or else they won't align properly, this was part of the original design.
    • CommentAuthorpuk

What about the main images within the gallery, is there a way of limiting their heigt too?
    • CommentAuthorMilorad
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2005

I'm bumping this as I too would like to limit the height of the image generated at the "picture" level.

in fact, I'd like to limit the height and the width (same number) whilst maintaining proportions.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    • CommentAuthorddejong
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2005

Add to Line 76 of plogger-functions.php:
    $phpThumb->h = $thumb_config['size'];

It will now also use the size for limiting the height ($h) of the thumbs, while keeping the aspect ratio ("maintaining proportions"). Don't forget to purge /thumbs.

Regards,
    Derek
    • CommentAuthormortum
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2005 edited

Milorad, look at the hack #2:

http://plogger.org/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=236
    • CommentAuthorMilorad
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2005

thanks much to both of you!