Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormarkie
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2007

Forgive me for being a noob but i cant seem to find a solution to my problems after doing a search on the forum...
    here's the errors i got:
    Warning: mail() [function.mail]: "sendmail_from" not set in php.ini or custom "From:" header missing in H:\xampp\htdocs\plogger\lib\plogger\install_functions.php on line 298

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in H:\xampp\htdocs\plogger\plog-load_config.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in H:\xampp\htdocs\plogger\plog-load_config.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: id in H:\xampp\htdocs\plogger\_install.php on line 24

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at H:\xampp\htdocs\plogger\lib\plogger\install_functions.php:298) in H:\xampp\htdocs\plogger\_install.php on line 27

im kinda new in this.. help appreciated!
    • CommentAuthorsturmgas
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2007

Hello Markie,

I ran into the same problem! Hopefully somebady can help us out
    this is the error message what i got, except the first notice exactly the same.

Notice: Undefined index: install_values in /usr/home/web/snl58239/plogger3/_install.php on line 20

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in /usr/home/web/snl58239/plogger3/plog-load_config.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in /usr/home/web/snl58239/plogger3/plog-load_config.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: id in /usr/home/web/snl58239/plogger3/_install.php on line 24

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/web/snl58239/plogger3/_install.php:20) in /usr/home/web/snl58239/plogger3/_install.php on line 27

Probably it has something the do with path-names but what and how to fix it ... got no clue
    many thanks for helping us out

Sturmgas
    same here, I have the exact same error(both on localhost and webserver), it's amazing that this topic is nearly 2 months old and still no reply. Maybe this project has got a dead community ;_;

I'll bookmark this thread and hopefully we get some response (btw, I have tried searching, it how i found this thread and a hundred others).
    •  
      CommentAuthormike
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2007

you could try adding "error_reporting(0);" to the top of the file. These are just notices and warnings and they are messing up the header redirect.