Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormrblue
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2007

After I installed Plogger 3 beta, I can create a new collection but when I create a new album, it announced that " Could not create directory" even I Chmod all directories: images, uploads, themes and the root directory of Plogger already. Please help me. What should I do now ?

I am using PHP
    • CommentAuthorsicruise
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2007

Do you have php in safe mode?
    • CommentAuthorkajinek32
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2007

I have a same problem. PHP is using safe mode, is there any possibility, that it could be fixed? (i think there is no chance to force webhoster to switch off safe mode restrictions)

thanks for your reply
    you can turn it off for a specific scripts in some cases if you don't have access to php.ini by adding the following to the page that plogger is integrated into or adding to index.php if you're not integrating plogger.

ini_set("safe_mode",0)

this will turn off safe mode ONLY for the file you put it in (and all included files)
    • CommentAuthorssk
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2009 edited

I was able to solve this problem by allowing "write" permission on the ".../plog-content/images" file (accessed through hosts file manager.)