Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthoramory
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2005

I hate to ask such a trivial question, especially when i am not new to the world of php/mysql, but i can't for the life of me figure out how to change the permission on the files to get everything working. When i run /plogger/_install.php i get a 403 access denied error (actually on trying to access any file within the plogger directory) . I changed the permissions on all files within the directory to 777, yet i still get the error. I've checked and double checked my config file variables to no avail. Could it be server related or am i just missing something trivial?

Thanks,
    Amory
    • CommentAuthoramory
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2005

found the issue - htaccess was either missing or not readable by all. If a similar issue arrises, check out your error logs.

Thanks for the great program. I've been following ZenPhoto for an upcoming WordPress based program, but Plogger seems to fit the bill better.

I've tried to find info on the WP-Plogger plugin on the forums and google, and have found nothing. Is there an ETA (weeks, months, semesters...)? If not, I will work on integrating the two admins for my project - or at least the logins. I could just skin the two admins to appear integrated for now.