Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorJohan
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2007

I can't get my native language (swedish) to work with plogger, Å, Ä and Ö just renders question marks when I add description or caption to images / collections / albums.. Anyone know how to fix this?

Any day now, I will reveal one of my (what I like to call them) Flogger projects!
    • CommentAuthordime
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2007

Maybe this is because of font, check source code and see what appears there.
    • CommentAuthorJohan
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2007

No, it's in the Administration, when I click to add a caption, write something like; "Umeå Filmfestival" it saves only "Ume".. it cut off everthing behind the "å" sign. Really frustrating..
    • CommentAuthormirtini86
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2009 edited

I have the exact same problem and wonder how to solve it...Please help me!
    I'm using Plogger 3

// Martina
    • CommentAuthordavid63
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2009

It may be a database problem. Generally speaking a database with UTF8-BIN should be capable of accepting any character.
    • CommentAuthormirtini86
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2009 edited

I'm hosting it at one.com, where I have my webpage. I realy want this to work!

The swedish special characters åÅäÄöÖ are not working in the Image caption and Image description.
    When I try to write "Vilken söt vovve" in the image description it gets cut of to "Vilken S"
    or sometimes I get things like this "Vilken s%uFFFDt vovve"

I have no problem using these characters when naming albums or collections.

Is there a solution for my problem or should I find another gallery?
    This is really the only problem I have with plogger and it would be super nice to get it fixed.
    • CommentAuthormirtini86
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2009

The swedish special characters åÅäÄöÖ are not working in the Image caption and Image description.
    When I try to write "Vilken söt vovve" in the image description it gets cut of to "Vilken S"
    or sometimes I get things like this "Vilken s%uFFFDt vovve"

I have no problem using these characters when naming albums or collections.

Is there a solution for my problem or should I find another gallery?
    This is really the only problem I have with plogger and it would be super nice to get it fixed.