Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthortezca
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2005

Hi,

Is there a way to define an image as default image for an album ? for a collection ? Haven't found anything on the forum or the tickets about this :(
    • CommentAuthorjack
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2005

This has already been implemented in the svn and will be available in the next version.
    • CommentAuthortezca
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2005

Great ! Thanks for the information Jack
    • CommentAuthorrescuepet
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2005

Hi Jack,

When will the next version be available?

Steve
    •  
      CommentAuthormike
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2005

Selectable thumbnails is in Beta 2 I thought. Just click the "edit" icon next to a collection or an album and you can choose which image you want to represent that collection or album.

This is what you mean, right?
    • CommentAuthorrescuepet
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2005

That is definitely the answer.

Way to go Mike.

Thanks a lot!
    • CommentAuthorniner9
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2005

Hello,
    I believe I have Beta 2 installed, but I can not find the "edit" icon next to a collection or an album?
    Maybe I am overlooking something?

Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthormike
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2005

There are two icons on the far right hand column (actions) of the manage tab, a small "notebook" and a small "red x". Click the notebook to edit.
    • CommentAuthorniner9
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2005

Jackpot! Thanks for that.
    • CommentAuthorniuserre
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2006 edited

Took me a while to find the selectable thumbnails option so I came searching *headdesk*. In a future release, might it be possible to get some kind of preview of the image you're selecting rather than just the filename?

ETA: Another nice extra would be the option to set a file as the default thumbnail during the upload process, even better if it was available during importing as well.