Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorCroila
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2005 edited

Please could anyone help me out here? When displaying my thumbnails, the text for the titles of the collections and albums always seems to sit on the right of the thumbnails, rather than underneath. ( http://croila.net/plogger/index.php?level=collection&id=1 ) And it throws the spacing of the thumbnail pictures out.

Everyone else seems to have the title text underneath their thumbnails rather than to the side like I do, but I just can't figure out how to do it.

Can anyone help me out please? I've been trying to figure this out for ages and it's driving me demented!

Kind regards,
    Croila
    • CommentAuthorddejong
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2005

Find this in your gallery.css:

.thumbnail img {
    float:none !important; /* add this line, it keeps the image from floating left inside the thumbnail box */
    padding: 5px;
    text-align: center;
    margin: 4px;
    background: #FFF;
    border-width: 1px;
    border-color: #778899;
    }

I can't tell why it's inheriting the float, but it is from somewhere. This will stop it. The !important declaration ensures it will always have greater specificity (which rules override) in CSS. Works in Firefox 1.0.7/Win. Btw, nice theme.

Regards,
    Derek
    •  
      CommentAuthorCroila
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2005

Derek, thank you so much! This has fixed it absolutely fine - cheers for your advice, it's much appreciated.
    • CommentAuthorBugZ
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2005

I donĀ“t know if this works, but somewhere in the css you might try to write:
    <BR CLEAR=ALL>

BugZ