Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorchuck1971
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2008

I keep getting this internal error whenever I try to install. I have done everything on the website, including deleting the plogger-config.php file, and still am having no luck. My files are in a folder named "plogger" and I have created a Database called "Premie1_plogger" on the server. Do I need to create the entire database, tables, rows, etc.... or is creating the database on the MySQL server enough? Below is the error I keep getting. When I try to reinstall, it says it is already installed unless I delete the plogger-config.php file and when I go to the admin page, rather than getting a login page, I get a directory. PLEASE HELP! Thanks in advance!

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@premieretans.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    • CommentAuthorchuck1971

Ok...I changed the permissions on the folders to a numeric value of 755, and got THESE errors:

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in /hsphere/local/home/premiere/premieretans.com/plogger/plog-load_config.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in /hsphere/local/home/premiere/premieretans.com/plogger/plog-load_config.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: id in /hsphere/local/home/premiere/premieretans.com/plogger/_install.php on line 24

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/premiere/premieretans.com/plogger/plog-load_config.php:36) in /hsphere/local/home/premiere/premieretans.com/plogger/_install.php on line 27

I don't understand what I can do to remedy there...anyone run into this or have any sound advice?

THANKS!
    • CommentAuthorchuck1971

Here is the message I get despite the fact that it is throwing errors:

You have successfully installed your new Plogger gallery. You can manage it at http://premieretans.com/plogger//admin Username is admin and password k8qd4.