Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorheeenke
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2010

was looking for this too, but it seems you guys changed the code in plog-function.php? i cant seem to find these parts in the code. :S Any ideas?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2010 edited

heeenke,

If you are only using 1 album with images in it, the breadcrumb is automatically truncated for you in the RC1 version of Plogger. Same goes for only 1 collection with images in it.
    • CommentAuthorheeenke

aha ok, but i use more than 1 album. Im making something like kanjigirl im chaning the collections.php to another page of the site and use "direct links" to the collections in my main menu of the homepage.
    Thats why i wanna remove collections from breadcrumb. Think it looks much better without it :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell

heeenke: RC1 will remove the collections from the breadcrumb automatically if you only have 1 collection with albums in it. That's what sidtheduck was referring to.

Create 1 collection and put all of your albums in it. Your gallery will open automatically to the collection view, which lists all of your albums in that collection. The breadcrumbs are automatically truncated - Home will represent the page with your albums listed. You don't need to modify the code to achieve this.
    • CommentAuthorheeenke

hi
    yeah i understand that, saw that function when i was testing RC1, but i have more than 1 collection, Using 5 collections. thats the thing :) Need to seporate the albums :P
    • CommentAuthorheeenke

maybe the first person in this post was talking about only having 1 collection, didnt see that hehe :)
    • CommentAuthorheeenke
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2010 edited

i gave up that idea i had hehe. So now im back to the orginal gallery. But somethings wrong in the css, cant find what. take a look at http://hbfoto.net/ and then press bilder, then you see the the page "jump" litle bit.
    that i dont want. Been looking in the css file but cant find whats causing it, prob some padding thingy somewhere. Any clues? :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2010

heeenke: I just checked in Firefox 3.5.8 and I'm not seeing a "jump" when I go from the main page to the gallery. Did you find the problem? If not, what browser are you seeing this in?
    • CommentAuthorheeenke
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2010 edited

oh, weird, i tested with ie8 and ff 3.6 will ask a friend ti check with safari

edit: was the same on safari :S huum hum