Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorcardoso
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2005

Hi, I've installed plogger on my site it it was simple enough... but I thought It would always reside on my site. It seems as though it displays the gallery on my site but it redirects people onto a _blank page as soon as someone clicks a collection. Is it possible to keep everything within my site? If not, can I somehow control the size of the window that opens? Thanks in advance! Great job!!. Regards, Nelson Cardoso
    • CommentAuthorcardoso

Never mind. I ended up finding the post that explains the main page should be called index... mine wasn't. Thank you. Take care.
    • CommentAuthorjack
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2005 edited

Sounds as if you embedded plogger within your existing site but not within the plogger directory. Is that the case?

Damn, you were just two minutes faster ;)
    • CommentAuthorcardoso

Hi Jack... since you're there... I get a message like the following. Do you know what this means?
    Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/lab11/public_html/foto/gallery.php on line 363

Thanks a million
    Nelson
    • CommentAuthorjack

I'm afraid not. But in my case line 363 is an empty line ;) ???
    • CommentAuthorcardoso

Thanks jack... I started a new thread since this is really a new topic. Thanks for your help.