Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorBigDutch
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2008

Hi. I've tried several times now to install Plogger on my servers and keep getting the same errors. I've tried the install using Firefox, IE & Safari and it keeps coming back with the same screen and information (I attempt a clean install at each try). The errors are as follows:

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in /mnt/web2/42/37/51693337/htdocs/sites/tftl/plogger/plog-load_config.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in /mnt/web2/42/37/51693337/htdocs/sites/tftl/plogger/plog-load_config.php on line 36

Notice: Array to string conversion in /mnt/web2/42/37/51693337/htdocs/sites/tftl/plogger/admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 303

Notice: Undefined index: id in /mnt/web2/42/37/51693337/htdocs/sites/tftl/plogger/_install.php on line 24

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/web2/42/37/51693337/htdocs/sites/tftl/plogger/plog-load_config.php:36) in /mnt/web2/42/37/51693337/htdocs/sites/tftl/plogger/_install.php on line 27

The end is result is Plogger tells me it's been installed, I get the confirmation email - I go to the admin sign in page and it tells me 'incorrect login'

Any ideas? Thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2008 edited

BigDutch,

Your error reporting is up to high, so it is throwing NOTICES (which should not halt the script) which in turn stops the output of headers.

I would recommend trying to download and re-install using the latest SVN trunk since all the notices hopefully have been cleared up. See if that will work for you.