Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorfrantix
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2008

When I click on an image to enlarge, it goes to /wp-content/plugins/ploggerb3/images/nameofthecollection/albumname/picture.jpg
    That works fine... (For the gallery that isn't integrated in Wordpress)

But I've integrated my album into my wordpress-theme as a page... and there it doesn't work.
    When I click on an image to enlarge, it takes me to picturesimages/nameofthecollection/albumname/picture.jpg
    And that "picturesimages"-folder does not exist...

Does anybody knows where I can change it?

It's kinda weird it does work in the gallery that isn't integrated... but that the URL changes for the integrated one...
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2008

frantix,

Open 'plog-functions.php' and find the following code:function plogger_get_source_picture_url() {
    global $config;
    return (!empty($config['allow_fullpic'])) ? $config["baseurl"].'images/'.SmartStripSlashes($GLOBALS["current_picture"]["path"]) : "#";
    }
    and change it to read:function plogger_get_source_picture_url() {
    global $config;
    return (!empty($config['allow_fullpic'])) ? $config["gallery_url"].'images/'.SmartStripSlashes($GLOBALS["current_picture"]["path"]) : "#";
    }

That should fix it for you! :D
    • CommentAuthorfrantix
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2008

Great, works fine now!
    Brilliant, works fine thx :)

I presume there is a way to make it so that the picture isn't clickable if it was wanted?

I'm sorry, I don't know anything about php.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2008

Posted By: markrandallI presume there is a way to make it so that the picture isn't clickable if it was wanted?
    Right, you just un-check the "Allow Full Picture Access" in the Admin -> Options tab
    • CommentAuthori-CONICA
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2008

I think my question follows on from this. I've got the full picture access disabled, So clicking the images does nothing but append a # to the end of the url.
    Is there a way to make the images behave like facebook gallery does? So clicking the image makes it progress onto the next image?
    I think it would be a good feature and people wouldn't have to keep looking for the "next" button and they're mouse moves off it.. They just click the image to cycle through them..

Hope you can help :D
    Brilliant. Thanks Guys. Solved my problem perfectly.