Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorregazzi
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2005

When I fill in the form with the correct information at "_install.php", I get the folowing errors:

The following errors occurred:

* The path (./images) is not readable.
    * The path (./thumbs) is not readable.
    * The path (./uploads) is not readable.
    * The path is not writable by the Web server.

Any ideas??
    • CommentAuthorAainaalyaA

You'd have to CHMOD them 777
    • CommentAuthorregazzi

I cant find these files ore directorys. So how can I do that
    • CommentAuthorjack

They are inside the plogger directory. Right-click to change mod them to 777.
    • CommentAuthorjack

... on the server of course :)
    • CommentAuthorOrion

I have just tried to install your program for the first time. I go to the _install.php screen though my browser. It just pops up saying *Plogger is installed* nothing else, no prior versions have ever been installed.. Any idea?

ORion
    • CommentAuthorregazzi

Problem is, these files do not exist. When you download plogger you wil see that these files are not there. So what else can it be ?
    •  
      CommentAuthormike

regazzi: They do exist in the package, however some FTP programs won't transfer empty directories (such as images, thumbs, and uploads which are initially empty).

Try creating this directories manually within your plogger directory and CHMODing them to 777.

Orion: did you fill in your connection info into plog-config.php? You don't need to do that, the installer does it automatically. You can try deleting plog-config and running the installer again. Plogger checks to see if that info is filled in already, and if it is it assumes it is installed.