Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2008

Hi Julie -

I've just taken a look at the ModX CMS, and I'm not sure that you are going to be able to integrate Plogger directly into one of their pages, as they generate html pages, not php pages. If it's possible for you to add just a link to the site navigation using ModX, you can simply link to your Plogger gallery install that way, and modify the Plogger theme to look like the rest of your website. If you want your website menu to appear in the gallery as well, I did find a tutorial over in the ModX wiki that tells you how to do that.

The extra fields you asked about would be similar to being able to add tags to images, and we haven't implemented tag support in Plogger just yet. However, you should be able to add a line in the description field in each image listing the attributes that you would like to include for each animal. Example:

TAGS: Female, 12 years old, good with kids, needs fenced yard

Then your visitors can use the Search field to enter one of those tags, and any image that has one of those in the description should come up in the search results.

Hope this helps. :)
    • CommentAuthormarjolein
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2010

Hi Julie,

I'm trying to integrate Plogger in my Modx website too. Did you succeed to integrate your gallery? Can you please let me know how you did it? Or, if someone else integrated Plogger in Modx I would like like to know how to do this! Thanks!

Marjolein