Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorlinusvp
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2008 edited

Hello,
    Just downloaded Plogger and I think it's fantastic! :)

I'm curious, is it possible to remove the admin login user and pass screen? I have a small CMS made up of some various open-source scripts such as an event calendar, mailing list, etc.... and now Plogger.

I already have a page that I log into with an admin user & pass, which I use as my main admin panel where I just link to each of my script's index pages. I don't want to have to log into that, then into plogger as well.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated! :)
    LvP
    •  
      CommentAuthormemic.a
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2008

Hi
    Try this.
    In the admin folder open the index.php file with an editor and add this code on the second line just after <?

$_SESSION["plogger_logged_in"] = 1;
    header("Location: plog-upload.php");
    can any one solve my problem
    iam using the same loginpage of plogger after login ,it should go to another page that has two links in it.one link i need to direct it to the plog-upload.php as in normal login page for plogger other to somewhere else this link work properly for me the problem is when i log in i log in properly to the page i create its name is 'adminindex.php' but when i click link to plog-upload.php its redirected to login page again what to do?
    i had made modification in admin/index in line 17 as
    <form action="adminindex.php" method="post">
    and in my created page i gave link as
    <a href="plog-upload.php"><strong>Photo Management</strong></a>
    its not working can any one tell me where to make modifications.
    thanks
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2009

sarigamanakodam,

I responded to your duplicate post here