Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthortruemitra
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2008 edited

The only problem I have in AIR Theme is Layout. I dont want each collection or Album in A Single row See LInk I want To Place 2 Albums or Collections in a Single Row.

I hope Somebody will Help Me.

Thank You So Much for Understanding mY Problem.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2008

Hi truemitra -

To accomplish what you are asking, open gallery.css for the Air theme and find this:

.collection {
    /* .collection contains each individual collection or album in the list, as appropriate */
    margin: 10px 0 0 0;
    padding: 10px 0;
    float: left;
    text-align: left;
    border: 1px solid #bed2d2;
    width: 798px; /* set this width to be 2px less than the width of #wrapper to account for borders */
    }

Change it to this:

.collection {
    /* .collection contains each individual collection or album in the list, as appropriate */
    display: block;
    padding: 10px;
    text-align: center;
    position: relative;
    float: left;
    margin: 5px;
    text-align: center;
    border: 1px solid #bed2d2;
    width: 368px;
    }

Upload the new stylesheet to the proper folder on your server, then either refresh the page or clear your cache before viewing your gallery again.
    Thankful People: truemitra
    • CommentAuthortruemitra
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2008 edited

Dear Kimp,
    Thank You So much for Give me Solution. But it is Not working in internet Explorer 6. Actually the Problem is that I am still getting one album/collection per raw but also the space for the second one(in IE6). see linkNo Problem !!! I am very HAPPY with Firefox. But if it is Possible than Please tell me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2008

truemitra -

You need to adjust the width (width: 368px;) in the above change downward a few pixels until until you get two collections or albums per line instead of one. Try changing it to width: 365px;, then check again in IE6.

I just checked that link in FF 2.0.0.16 and Opera 9.5, and I'm seeing two collections per line, and 2 albums per line; however, IE6 is only showing one per line at the moment. Make the change that I suggested and it should fix it.
    Thankful People: truemitra
    • CommentAuthortruemitra
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2008

Thanks Kim it is Working.