Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorgrawi
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2008

Hello
    First of all I would like to say thank you for very nice project.
    My problem is with polish translation of Plogger.
    I have downloded and install trunk586 version and downloaded .pot file. pl.mo and pl.po files have been prepared using poedit software and placed in the plog-content/tranaslations/ directory.
    plog-config.php file have been updated - define("PLOGGER_LOCALE","pl"); line included.
    My problem is that translation does not work - I do not see admin panel in polish - everything is in english.
    Could anyone help me ?
    Is trunk586 prepared for translation ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell

grawi -

The latest SVN version (586) is fully translatable. The code is still being worked on, including adding new functionality; as a result, we have not created a new .pot file nor updated the translations yet. As we wanted to ensure that we captured all of the translatable text, we have opted to do this last before the next release.

The existing .pot file and translations were done for version 1.0b3 a/o revision 491, so they do not include the new/changed text for the latest version.
    • CommentAuthorgrawi

Thank you for answer.
    • CommentAuthormadlax
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2008

Hey, I've got very similar problem but with finnish translation that I made.

I'm using plogger 3.0beta which works great, but won't translate. I've edited config.php and all the other stuff needed to do but no luck. I've also tried with other languages but it never works. I even installed trunk-r586 but it simply does not work. There are some many versions of plogger and so many different "solutions" how to get translations work, so I'm all confused.

Could you tell me a stable version in which translations would work for sure? Thank you in advance, any help is appreciated!