Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorxtream
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2008

I uploaded images in uploads folder and try to import from admin section but it kick me out to the admin login page every time I try to click import button. I tried each and every button within the admin page but it kick me out to the admin login page, I need support to fix this issue.
    thanks
    • CommentAuthorxtream

I got the following error massages...

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in /hermes/bosweb/web107/b1079/d5.sajunaco/igallery/plog-load_config.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/bosweb/web107/b1079/d5.sajunaco/igallery/plog-load_config.php:36) in /hermes/bosweb/web107/b1079/d5.sajunaco/igallery/admin/plog-admin.php on line 4

Notice: Undefined variable: output in /hermes/bosweb/web107/b1079/d5.sajunaco/igallery/admin/plog-upload.php on line 130

Notice: Undefined index: albums_menu in /hermes/bosweb/web107/b1079/d5.sajunaco/igallery/admin/plog-upload.php on line 15

Notice: Undefined index: new_album_name in /hermes/bosweb/web107/b1079/d5.sajunaco/igallery/admin/plog-upload.php on line 15
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck

xtream,

For your first post, it seems like your sessions are not working correctly. Check with your webhost that session.save_path is set in your host's php.ini file.

Regarding the second post, your error_reporting is set too high and is throwing notices instead of just errors or warnings. Open plog-globals.php and add the following line of code near the top of the page:
    error_reporting(E_ERROR);

Also, all of these notice messages have been cleaned up in the current SVN code so the next release should not have the same issues.