Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormadlax
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2008 edited

Okay, some time ago I downloaded plogger beta3 from plogger's front page. I set it up but after some time I wanted to translate it in finnish. I did as instructed on http://dev.plogger.org/wiki/CleanUp/TranslatingPlogger - got the .pot file, translated every single line, edited the config file and uploaded both .po and .mo file. Well, it didn't work but I read somewhere that trunk-r586 should work. I deleted the beta3 and installed r586, uploaded .po and .mo, edited config but still doesn't work. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, has anyone else had problems with translations? At least I see several topics about non-working translations but none of them contains solutions.

I'm all confused about these different versions of plogger. For example, what the difference between beta3 and trunk-r586? Which one is newer and which one is better for translation? Or is there some other version which works the best? Any help is greatly appreciated!
    • CommentAuthormadlax
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2008

Ok, today I figured it out. In plog-globals line 35 there is "$locale = "en_US";" changing the en_US to "fi" worked - my gallery is now translated correctly. Although, now I can see there are a couple words that aren't translatable, but it's no big deal.

So if anyone is having problems with translations and you feel you've done everything correctly, try changing $locale to match your language code. I hope this piece of info helps =)