Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2008

These are PHP notices. I would assume you are using Plogger 1.0b3 (download from main page). Most of the undefined variable and undefined index notices have already been fixed in the codebase, so this won't be an issue in the latest SVN version.

To stop those notices from displaying, open plog-globals.php and insert the following after line 5:
    error_reporting(E_ERROR);
    Save and upload the file to your server, making sure to overwrite the existing version on your server.

Outside of these notices, is the gallery admin functioning properly (you can upload/manage images, etc.)?
    • CommentAuthorEndrick

I am installing it for the first time and here are the message I'm getting when I run it...

Notice: Undefined index: install_values in /home/content/e/n/d/endrick65/html/exlounge/_install.php on line 20
    No recipient addresses found in header
    Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in /home/content/e/n/d/endrick65/html/exlounge/plog-load_config.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in /home/content/e/n/d/endrick65/html/exlounge/plog-load_config.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: id in /home/content/e/n/d/endrick65/html/exlounge/_install.php on line 24

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/e/n/d/endrick65/html/exlounge/_install.php:20) in /home/content/e/n/d/endrick65/html/exlounge/_install.php on line 27

am I still ok to go or do I have a major issue?
    • CommentAuthorEndrick

and now I can't get logged into the admin area...
    I cut and pasted the password and hand typed as well and it gives me an invalid login