Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorsprede
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2009

I just set up Plogger for a site I made for my brother in law and I must say I like it a lot. I was looking through all the settings and such and did not see an option for watermarking images. I talked to another person here and they said it wouldn't be hard to make that happen. So I am there for asking if maybe that feature can be added in a future update.

Thanks you so much.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2009

sprede,

I created a Trac ticket for your feature request (which you can do yourself in the future using your forum login/pass), so that we of the development team will keep it in our heads moving forward.

Thanks for the request. :D
    Thankful People: sprede
    • CommentAuthorchewbears
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2009

Also I have created a how to watermark you photos here : http://www.plogger.org/forum/discussion/1779/watermarking-your-fullsize-images-plogger-version-30/#Item_19
    Thankful People: sprede
    • CommentAuthorsprede

Nice! I have copied all the info so I can follow it at a later date.
    • CommentAuthorchewbears

If you have any questions I have helped a number of members on here set that up for them so do not hesitate to ask me questions or mail me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck

Hey chewbears!

I forgot about that full post you created for watermarking. I'm definitely using that as a starting point to develop the full on watermarking for the future release. I think I can get it integrated into the Admin -> Options panel fairly easily, but it might not make the next release since there's still some other things that will take precedence. I'll let you all know how the development comes along.
    • CommentAuthorchewbears

Was nothing serious as I did it : P