Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

last step of the install after I get my admin password and hit the proceed button I get this error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare generate_breadcrumb() (previously declared in /home/users16/gallery/public_html/plog-includes/plog-functions.php:8) in /home/users16/gallery/public_html/plog-functions.php on line 62
    ok I have fixed this. but know I have another problem. I have uploaded my pictures in the uploads folder. Then I tried to import them in the import tab. And then I get this error.

Unknown column 'EXIF_iso' in 'field list'

INSERT INTO `plogger_pictures` (`parent_collection`, `parent_album`, `path`, `date_modified`, `date_submitted`, `allow_comments`, `EXIF_date_taken`, `EXIF_camera`, `EXIF_shutterspeed`, `EXIF_focallength`, `EXIF_flash`, `EXIF_aperture`, `EXIF_iso`, `caption`, `description`) VALUES ('1', '4', 'plogger_test_collection/medallion2008/medallionawards0811.jpg', NOW(), NOW(), 1, '2008:10:24 15:12:33', 'Canon Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XSi', '1/60 sec', '28 mm', 'Compulsory Flash', 'f/4', '400', '', '')

In file: /gallery/plog-admin/plog-import.php

On line: 231
    • CommentAuthorfanz
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2009

Hey I have the exact same problem, I switched to Lightroom to manage my photos and now get this error when I upload a picture:

Unknown column 'EXIF_iso' in 'field list'

INSERT INTO `plogger_pictures` (`parent_collection`, `parent_album`, `path`, `date_modified`, `date_submitted`, `allow_comments`, `EXIF_date_taken`, `EXIF_camera`, `EXIF_shutterspeed`, `EXIF_focallength`, `EXIF_flash`, `EXIF_aperture`, `EXIF_iso`, `caption`, `description`) VALUES ('6', '14', '1/australia/wollongong-wave-factory1.jpg', NOW(), NOW(), 1, '2009:10:08 23:10:43', 'Nikon Corporation NIKON D700', '1/400 sec', '58 mm', 'No Flash', 'f/11', '200', '', '')

In file: /travel/plog-admin/plog-upload.php

On line: 330

I use the latest SVN trunk. Does anybody know what the problem is?
    • CommentAuthorfanz
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2009

If somebody could help that would be really nice, because I'm really stuck here. What I don't understand is that I didn't change anything and am suddenly getting this error. The only thing I changed is my program to export the pictures which is now Adobe Lightroom.

If it may help here is my plogger gallery: http://picturesfromearth.com/travel

Thank you very much :)
    • CommentAuthorfanz
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2009

Please please! I don't think this is very complex but its frustrating to be stuck here after the amount of work invested to fine-tune plogger.
    Thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2009

fanz,

It looks like you are missing a column in your sql database. Are you using the beta3 version or a newer SVN version?
    • CommentAuthorfanz
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2009

Hey Sid,

Thats what I thought but I have no idea how to fix it. I'm using trunk 601. I might have forgotten some files though but I dont think so.

Thx
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2009 edited

Did you install from scratch or upload from a previous version? Just trying to narrow down how the column is missing. In any case, try running plog-admin/_upgrade.php and see if that fixes the error for you (it looks like the code is in there for both install and upgrade to create the EXIF_iso column).
    Thankful People: fanz
    • CommentAuthorfanz
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2009

I knew it would be something easy :) that fixed the problem indeed! Thanks a lot Sid!