Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorborma
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2005

Hello! i'm a new to plogger, so i don't know php and i'd like to know if exist an MySql database to import in phpMyAdmin!
    Sorry for my bad english

tanks
    • CommentAuthorddejong

No problem, borma, but I'm having trouble understanding what you mean. So, post if whatever language you'd like, and maybe we can either read it or get it translated for us.

In the mean time, if you already have a mySQL database, use that. Plogger prefixes all of its tables, so there shouldn't be a conflict with anything else.

Regards,
    Derek
    • CommentAuthorborma

many tanks

like install mambo o like install joomla, you open php my admin and make a new database after you can import a database fom mambo root.

i can do it whith plogger?
    • CommentAuthorddejong

Yes. Create a new database, give appropriate permissions (important), then run _install.php.

Derek
    • CommentAuthorborma

i'm working in localhost, so i havent a pws, now plogger works, but have this type error

Notice: Undefined index: level in c:programmieasyphp1-7wwwfotogallery.php on line 37
    No GD support detected

what it means?
    I can't do uoload od images!
    • CommentAuthorddejong

localhost should still have a password. Some might disagree, but I would still strongly suggest it.

As for no GD support detected: You'll have to make certain GD is installed. GD is the graphics handling library of PHP, without it, PHP can't handle the images.

Best of luck,
    Derek
    • CommentAuthorborma
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2005

tanks Derk

I've installed php_gd2 exstensions, i can see the imagrs and the category make by me, but i've this kind of error:

Notice: Undefined index: level in c:programmieasyphp1-7wwwfotogallery.php on line 37

Notice: Undefined variable: rss_link in c:programmieasyphp1-7wwwfotogallery.php on line 630

ciao Marco