Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorshahz
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2009

Everything was running fine, but recently I'm getting this error:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/shahz/public_html/album/images/test_collection/test_album/ferrari-f430-spyder-001.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/shahz/public_html/album/admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 88

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpSii3YW' to '/home/shahz/public_html/album/images/test_collection/test_album/ferrari-f430-spyder-001.jpg' in /home/shahz/public_html/album/admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 88

Any idea guys?
    • CommentAuthordeezin
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2009

The same thing is happening to me. All of a sudden when I try to upload images, I get this error (after it has been working for several months)

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/design/public_html/images/annual_reports___annual_report_design/best_annual_reports/scrown.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/design/public_html/admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 88

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phprhoDQA' to '/home/design/public_html/images/annual_reports___annual_report_design/best_annual_reports/scrown.jpg' in /home/design/public_html/admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 88

How do I fix this?

Thanks.
    Rachel
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2009

My guess on this is your server upgraded the server software and you no longer have permission to manipulate files within the '/tmp/' directory (which is where uploaded files reside). I would contact your webhost and let them know you are no longer able to manipulate uploaded files and they should be able to fix it from their end.